This course is dedicated to musicians who want to work mainly in front of a computer, a mixing table or a keyboard.
In order to produce a musical piece or a soundtrack, the student must master the following tools:
- Various computer music softwares such as Logic, Pro Tools, Live, etc.
- Multiple plugins
- Arrangement in various styles
- Studio recording
- Music business (creation of a portfolio, law in the arts sector, career development, private and public subsidies etc)
CONTENT OF THE WORKSHOP AND SUBJECT MATTER
- Computer music
- General theory : music theory and rhythm / Harmony / Aural skills
- Personal production
- Piano as a 2nd instrument
- Chorus workshop*
- History of contemporary musics
- Electro-acoustic workshop
- Coaching for a personal project
- Production and arrangement technique
- Film and visual media soundtracks*
- Music business and portfolio creation
- Rhythm laboratory
5190.– (young person) / 8304.– (adult)
The fees include a 50% discount for collective classes for students in the preprofessional branch.
The courses marked with a * can be taken by external students.